Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–6 in colour.
Heterogeneous data integration by tree-augmented naïve Bayes for protein–protein interactions prediction
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 261–268, January 2013
How to Cite
Lin, X. and Chen, X.-w. (2013), Heterogeneous data integration by tree-augmented naïve Bayes for protein–protein interactions prediction. Proteomics, 13: 261–268. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200326
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- US National Science Foundation Award. Grant Number: IIS-0644366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!