Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Investigation of stable and transient protein–protein interactions: Past, present, and future
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 538–557, February 2013
How to Cite
Ngounou Wetie, A. G., Sokolowska, I., Woods, A. G., Roy, U., Loo, J. A. and Darie, C. C. (2013), Investigation of stable and transient protein–protein interactions: Past, present, and future. Proteomics, 13: 538–557. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200328
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 07:17PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Clarkson University
- Keep a Breast Foundation. Grant Number: KEABF-375–35054
- Defense University Research Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: #W911NF-11–1-0304
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM103479
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC03–02ER6342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!