Fast algorithm for population-based protein structural model analysis
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 221–229, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Xu, D. (2013), Fast algorithm for population-based protein structural model analysis. Proteomics, 13: 221–229. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200334
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21/R33-GM078601, R01-GM100701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!