Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–6 in colour.
Identifying protein complexes in protein–protein interaction networks by using clique seeds and graph entropy
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 269–277, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B., Shi, J., Zhang, S. and Wu, F.-X. (2013), Identifying protein complexes in protein–protein interaction networks by using clique seeds and graph entropy. Proteomics, 13: 269–277. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200336
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!