These authors contributed equally to this work.
Predicting adverse drug reaction profiles by integrating protein interaction networks with drug structures
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 313–324, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, L.-C., Wu, X. and Chen, J. Y. (2013), Predicting adverse drug reaction profiles by integrating protein interaction networks with drug structures. Proteomics, 13: 313–324. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200337
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!