These authors contributed equally to this work.
Membrane proteomics by high performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry: Analytical approaches and challenges
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 404–423, February 2013
How to Cite
Vuckovic, D., Dagley, L. F., Purcell, A. W. and Emili, A. (2013), Membrane proteomics by high performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry: Analytical approaches and challenges. Proteomics, 13: 404–423. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200340
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!