Genetic changes in muscle protein following hybridization between Haliotis diversicolor reeve Japan and Taiwan populations revealed using a proteomic approach
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 845–859, March 2013
How to Cite
Di, G., You, W., Yu, J., Wang, D. and Ke, C. (2013), Genetic changes in muscle protein following hybridization between Haliotis diversicolor reeve Japan and Taiwan populations revealed using a proteomic approach. Proteomics, 13: 845–859. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200351
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Hi-Tech Research and Development. Grant Number: 863
- Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A412
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31101896, 41176113
- Earnmarked Fund for Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System. Grant Number: nycytx-47
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0941
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2011J05095
- National Sparking Plan Project. Grant Number: 2011GA720001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!