A two-step database search method improves sensitivity in peptide sequence matches for metaproteomics and proteogenomics studies
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON INTEGRATIVE PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1352–1357, April 2013
How to Cite
Jagtap, P., Goslinga, J., Kooren, J. A., McGowan, T., Wroblewski, M. S., Seymour, S. L. and Griffin, T. J. (2013), A two-step database search method improves sensitivity in peptide sequence matches for metaproteomics and proteogenomics studies. Proteomics, 13: 1352–1357. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200352
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health (US). Grant Number: 1R01 DE17734
- NSF. Grant Number: 1147079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!