Comparison of gel-based phosphoproteomic approaches to analyse scarce oviductal epithelial cell samples
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 12–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Steinberger, B., Besenfelder, U., Brem, G. and Mayrhofer, C. (2013), Comparison of gel-based phosphoproteomic approaches to analyse scarce oviductal epithelial cell samples. Proteomics, 13: 12–16. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200355
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Life Science Calls
- NÖ Forschung und Bildungsges.m.b.H. (NFB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!