Additional corresponding author: Professor Paul G. Walfish,
Secretome proteins as candidate biomarkers for aggressive thyroid carcinomas
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 771–787, March 2013
How to Cite
Chaker, S., Kashat, L., Voisin, S., Kaur, J., Kak, I., MacMillan, C., Ozcelik, H., Michael Siu, K. W., Ralhan, R. and Walfish, P. G. (2013), Secretome proteins as candidate biomarkers for aggressive thyroid carcinomas. Proteomics, 13: 771–787. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200356
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Mount Sinai Foundation of Toronto
- Da Vinci Gala Fundraiser
- Alex and Simona Shnaider Chair in Thyroid Cancer
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Advanced Cancer Diagnostics
- George Knudson Oakdale Golf Fund Raiser
- Mount Sinai Hospital Department of Medicine Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!