Current address: Dr. Carla Schmidt, Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
An automated in-gel digestion/iTRAQ-labeling workflow for robust quantification of gel-separated proteins
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1417–1422, May 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, C., Hesse, D., Raabe, M., Urlaub, H. and Jahn, O. (2013), An automated in-gel digestion/iTRAQ-labeling workflow for robust quantification of gel-separated proteins. Proteomics, 13: 1417–1422. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200366
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!