Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
A simple integrated system for rapid analysis of sialic-acid-containing N-glycopeptides from human serum
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON INTEGRATIVE PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1306–1313, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Wang, F., Cheng, K., Dong, J., Sun, D., Chen, R., Wang, L., Ye, M. and Zou, H. (2013), A simple integrated system for rapid analysis of sialic-acid-containing N-glycopeptides from human serum. Proteomics, 13: 1306–1313. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200367
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21105101
- China State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910101, 2012CB910601
- National Key Special Program on Infection diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009-011
- Analytical Method Innovation. Grant Number: 2010IM030500
- Facility Promotion Program from Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y2010041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!