Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
A simple integrated system for rapid analysis of sialic-acid-containing N-glycopeptides from human serum
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON INTEGRATIVE PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1306–1313, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Wang, F., Cheng, K., Dong, J., Sun, D., Chen, R., Wang, L., Ye, M. and Zou, H. (2013), A simple integrated system for rapid analysis of sialic-acid-containing N-glycopeptides from human serum. Proteomics, 13: 1306–1313. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200367
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21105101
- China State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910101, 2012CB910601
- National Key Special Program on Infection diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009-011
- Analytical Method Innovation. Grant Number: 2010IM030500
- Facility Promotion Program from Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y2010041
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.