Proteomic analysis of the maternal protein restriction rat model for schizophrenia: Identification of translational changes in hormonal signaling pathways and glutamate neurotransmission
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3580–3589, December 2012
How to Cite
Guest, P. C., Urday, S., Ma, D., Stelzhammer, V., Harris, L. W., Amess, B., Pietsch, S., Oheim, C., Ozanne, S. E. and Bahn, S. (2012), Proteomic analysis of the maternal protein restriction rat model for schizophrenia: Identification of translational changes in hormonal signaling pathways and glutamate neurotransmission. Proteomics, 12: 3580–3589. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200376
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- British Heart Foundation
- Innovative Medicines Initiative
- Dutch Fund. Grant Number: 0908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!