Multiplex epitope detection: A new method overcomes limitations of antibody arrays
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1696–1700, May 2013
How to Cite
Cen, H., Windler, S. L., Rice, L. S., Zhang, A. and Zhou, H. (2013), Multiplex epitope detection: A new method overcomes limitations of antibody arrays. Proteomics, 13: 1696–1700. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200381
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- LEAP Biosciences Corp. and Epitomics, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!