Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Contribution of proteomics to understanding the role of tumor-derived exosomes in cancer progression: State of the art and new perspectives
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1581–1594, May 2013
How to Cite
Simona, F., Laura, S., Simona, T. and Riccardo, A. (2013), Contribution of proteomics to understanding the role of tumor-derived exosomes in cancer progression: State of the art and new perspectives. Proteomics, 13: 1581–1594. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200398
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
- University of Palermo (International Cooperation)
- Ministry of University and Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!