These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid and sensitive MRM-based mass spectrometry approach for systematically exploring ganglioside-protein interactions
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON INTEGRATIVE PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1334–1338, April 2013
How to Cite
Tian, R., Jin, J., Taylor, L., Larsen, B., Quaggin, S. E. and Pawson, T. (2013), Rapid and sensitive MRM-based mass spectrometry approach for systematically exploring ganglioside-protein interactions. Proteomics, 13: 1334–1338. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200410
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- CIHR Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!