Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Microfluidic devices for high-throughput proteome analyses
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 467–479, February 2013
How to Cite
Chao, T.-C. and Hansmeier, N. (2013), Microfluidic devices for high-throughput proteome analyses. Proteomics, 13: 467–479. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200411
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 06:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!