Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Glycocapture-based proteomics for secretome analysis
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 512–525, February 2013
How to Cite
Lai, Z. W., Nice, E. C. and Schilling, O. (2013), Glycocapture-based proteomics for secretome analysis. Proteomics, 13: 512–525. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200414
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 02:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 603130, 1010303
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHI 871/2-1
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|pmic7315-sup-0001-FigureS1.doc||109K||Figure S1. Workflows of different strategies. (A) Secretome protein enrichment with click sugars (SPECS), (B) Solid-phase extraction of N-linked glycopeptides (SPEG), and (C) Filter-assisted sample preparation (FASP).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.