These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Classification of fish samples via an integrated proteomics and bioinformatics approach
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 21, pages 3124–3130, November 2013
How to Cite
Bellgard, M., Taplin, R., Chapman, B., Livk, A., Wellington, C., Hunter, A. and Lipscombe, R. (2013), Classification of fish samples via an integrated proteomics and bioinformatics approach. Proteomics, 13: 3124–3130. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200426
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 02:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!