Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
hF-measure: A new measurement for evaluating clusters in protein–protein interaction networks
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 291–300, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Wu, X., Pan, Y. and Wang, J. (2013), hF-measure: A new measurement for evaluating clusters in protein–protein interaction networks. Proteomics, 13: 291–300. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200436
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 07:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61003124, 61073036, 61232001
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090162120073
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CCF-0514750, CCF-0646102, CNS-0831634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!