Quantitative proteomic analysis reveals the neuroprotective effects of huperzine A for amyloid beta treated neuroblastoma N2a cells
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON INTEGRATIVE PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1314–1324, April 2013
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Fang, L., Yang, Y., Jiang, H., Yang, H., Zhang, H. and Zhou, H. (2013), Quantitative proteomic analysis reveals the neuroprotective effects of huperzine A for amyloid beta treated neuroblastoma N2a cells. Proteomics, 13: 1314–1324. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200437
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. and in colour.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- E-institutes of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: E03008
- Shanghai Science and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: 12QA1404000
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB510004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072646, 81173034
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 12ZR1436400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!