Comet: An open-source MS/MS sequence database search tool
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 22–24, January 2013
How to Cite
Eng, J. K., Jahan, T. A. and Hoopmann, M. R. (2013), Comet: An open-source MS/MS sequence database search tool. Proteomics, 13: 22–24. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200439
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- University of Washington's Proteomics Resource. Grant Number: UWPR95794
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.