These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Secretome analysis of the rice bacterium Xanthomonas oryzae (Xoo) using in vitro and in planta systems
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 12-13, pages 1901–1912, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Kim, S. G., Wu, J., Huh, H.-H., Lee, S.-J., Rakwal, R., Kumar Agrawal, G., Park, Z.-Y., Young Kang, K. and Kim, S. T. (2013), Secretome analysis of the rice bacterium Xanthomonas oryzae (Xoo) using in vitro and in planta systems. Proteomics, 13: 1901–1912. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200454
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0003730
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!