These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Secretome analysis of the rice bacterium Xanthomonas oryzae (Xoo) using in vitro and in planta systems
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 12-13, pages 1901–1912, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Kim, S. G., Wu, J., Huh, H.-H., Lee, S.-J., Rakwal, R., Kumar Agrawal, G., Park, Z.-Y., Young Kang, K. and Kim, S. T. (2013), Secretome analysis of the rice bacterium Xanthomonas oryzae (Xoo) using in vitro and in planta systems. Proteomics, 13: 1901–1912. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200454
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0003730
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008021
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Supplementary Fig. 1. Enlarged images of differentially regulated protein spots in vitro and in planta. A close-up view of protein spots related with protein/peptide degradations (A) and pathogenicity (B) were picked up from 2-DE maps and summarized.
|pmic7413-sup-0002-TableS2.xls||110K||Supplementary Table 2. Identification of proteins by MALDI-TOF-MS and nLC-ESI-MS/MS.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.