Enhanced recovery of lyophilized peptides in shotgun proteomics by using an LC-ESI-MS compatible surfactant
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 751–755, March 2013
How to Cite
Kawashima, Y., Takahashi, N., Satoh, M., Saito, T., Kado, S., Nomura, F., Matsumoto, H. and Kodera, Y. (2013), Enhanced recovery of lyophilized peptides in shotgun proteomics by using an LC-ESI-MS compatible surfactant. Proteomics, 13: 751–755. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200462
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 22390117
- JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 23·10925
- OCAST. Grant Number: HR10-120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!