These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transglutaminase 2 expression in acute myeloid leukemia: Association with adhesion molecule expression and leukemic blast motility
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 2216–2224, July 2013
How to Cite
Pierce, A., Whetton, A. D., Meyer, S., Ravandi-Kashani, F., Borthakur, G., Coombes, K. R., Zhang, N. and Kornblau, S. (2013), Transglutaminase 2 expression in acute myeloid leukemia: Association with adhesion molecule expression and leukemic blast motility. Proteomics, 13: 2216–2224. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200471
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Leukaemia Lymphoma Research UK (A.D.W., S.M.)
- Cancer Research UK (A.D.W., S.M.)
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society (S.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!