Quantitative analysis of the naringenin-inducible proteome in Rhizobium leguminosarum by isobaric tagging and mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 12-13, pages 1961–1972, June 2013
How to Cite
Tolin, S., Arrigoni, G., Moscatiello, R., Masi, A., Navazio, L., Sablok, G. and Squartini, A. (2013), Quantitative analysis of the naringenin-inducible proteome in Rhizobium leguminosarum by isobaric tagging and mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 13: 1961–1972. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200472
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Ricerca Scientifica di Rilevante Interesse Nazionale’. Grant Number: 2008WKPAWW
- University of Padova. Grant Number: CPDA082784/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!