These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic analysis reveals that CD147/EMMPRIN confers chemoresistance in cancer stem cell-like cells
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1714–1725, May 2013
How to Cite
Kang, M. J., Kim, H.-P., Lee, K.-s., Yoo, Y.-D., Kwon, Y.-T., Kim, K. M., Kim, T.-Y. and Yi, E. C. (2013), Proteomic analysis reveals that CD147/EMMPRIN confers chemoresistance in cancer stem cell-like cells. Proteomics, 13: 1714–1725. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200511
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31–2008–000–10103–0
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!