These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Proteomic profile of carbonylated proteins in rat liver: Exercise attenuated oxidative stress may be involved in fatty liver improvement
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1755–1764, May 2013
How to Cite
Hu, X., Duan, Z., Hu, H., Li, G., Yan, S., Wu, J., Wang, J., Yin, D. and Xie, Q. (2013), Proteomic profile of carbonylated proteins in rat liver: Exercise attenuated oxidative stress may be involved in fatty liver improvement. Proteomics, 13: 1755–1764. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200522
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Numbers: 31271257, 30800207
- National 863 Grants of China. Grant Number: 2008AA02Z411
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!