Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Coupling proteomics and transcriptomics in the quest of subtype-specific proteins in breast cancer
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1083–1095, April 2013
How to Cite
Pavlou, M. P., Dimitromanolakis, A. and Diamandis, E. P. (2013), Coupling proteomics and transcriptomics in the quest of subtype-specific proteins in breast cancer. Proteomics, 13: 1083–1095. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200526
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!