Tumor-derived exosomes and microvesicles in head and neck cancer: Implications for tumor biology and biomarker discovery
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1608–1623, May 2013
How to Cite
Principe, S., Hui, A. B.-Y., Bruce, J., Sinha, A., Liu, F.-F. and Kislinger, T. (2013), Tumor-derived exosomes and microvesicles in head and neck cancer: Implications for tumor biology and biomarker discovery. Proteomics, 13: 1608–1623. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200533
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Campbell Family Institute for Cancer Research
- Ministry of Health and Longterm Planning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!