These authors contributed equally to this study.
Proteomic and cytokine plasma biomarkers for predicting progression from colorectal adenoma to carcinoma in human patients
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2361–2374, August 2013
How to Cite
Choi, J.-W., Liu, H., Shin, D. H., Yu, G. I., Hwang, J. S., Kim, E. S. and Yun, J. W. (2013), Proteomic and cytokine plasma biomarkers for predicting progression from colorectal adenoma to carcinoma in human patients. Proteomics, 13: 2361–2374. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200550
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Center for Food & Nutritional Genomics. Grant Number: 2012–0000638
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|pmic7454-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||56K||Supplementary Table 1. Further details of the adenomas-bearing patients|
|pmic7454-sup-0001-TableS2.doc||58K||Supplementary Table 2. Further details of the carcinomas-bearing patients|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.