These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional proteomics reveals the protective effects of saffron ethanolic extract on hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2297–2311, August 2013
How to Cite
Pan, T.-L., Wu, T.-H., Wang, P.-W., Leu, Y.-L., Sintupisut, N., Huang, C.-H., Chang, F.-R. and Wu, Y.-C. (2013), Functional proteomics reveals the protective effects of saffron ethanolic extract on hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury. Proteomics, 13: 2297–2311. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200551
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–7 in colour.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Science Research Grant of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2320-B-182-015-MY3
- Chang Gung University. Grant Number: EMRPD1B0361
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPD1B0401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!