Color Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in color.
Depletion of abundant plant RuBisCO protein using the protamine sulfate precipitation method
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 2176–2179, July 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Lee, H. M., Wang, Y., Wu, J., Kim, S. G., Kang, K. Y., Park, K. H., Kim, Y. C., Choi, I. S., Agrawal, G. K., Rakwal, R. and Kim, S. T. (2013), Depletion of abundant plant RuBisCO protein using the protamine sulfate precipitation method. Proteomics, 13: 2176–2179. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200555
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: #: PJ009571
- Rural Development Administration (RDA)
- Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!