These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Assessment of reproducibility in depletion and enrichment workflows for plasma proteomics using label-free quantitative data-independent LC-MS
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 4–13, January 2014
How to Cite
Hakimi, A., Auluck, J., Jones, G. D. D., Ng, L. L. and Jones, D. J. L. (2014), Assessment of reproducibility in depletion and enrichment workflows for plasma proteomics using label-free quantitative data-independent LC-MS. Proteomics, 14: 4–13. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200563
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- John and Lucille van Geest Foundation
- Hope Foundation
- National Institute for Health Research Leicester Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!