Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 2, 4 and 6 in colour.
Bioinformatic progress and applications in metaproteogenomics for bridging the gap between genomic sequences and metabolic functions in microbial communities
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Environmental Microbial Proteomics
Volume 13, Issue 18-19, pages 2786–2804, October 2013
How to Cite
Seifert, J., Herbst, F.-A., Halkjær Nielsen, P., Planes, F. J., Jehmlich, N., Ferrer, M. and von Bergen, M. (2013), Bioinformatic progress and applications in metaproteogenomics for bridging the gap between genomic sequences and metabolic functions in microbial communities. Proteomics, 13: 2786–2804. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200566
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- European Community Project MAGICPAH. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2009-245226
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SPP1319, FOR 1530
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (formerly MICINN). Grant Numbers: CSD2007-00005, BIO2011-25012, BFU2008-04501-E
- European Community projects MAMBA. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2008-226977
- MAGICPAH. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2009-245226
- ULIXES. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2010-266473
- KILL SPILL. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-CALL 6-312139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!