Antibody-based profiling of cerebrospinal fluid within multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2256–2267, August 2013
How to Cite
Häggmark, A., Byström, S., Ayoglu, B., Qundos, U., Uhlén, M., Khademi, M., Olsson, T., Schwenk, J. M. and Nilsson, P. (2013), Antibody-based profiling of cerebrospinal fluid within multiple sclerosis. Proteomics, 13: 2256–2267. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200580
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Science for Life Laboratory Stockholm, ProNova VINN Excellence Centre for Protein Technology (VINNOVA, Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems)
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. Representative sample profiles of plasma and CSF.
Figure S2. Significance levels of differences in raw data.
Figure S3. Correlation of measured intensities to clinical sample information and total protein concentration.
Figure S4. Normalisation factors per sample group.
Figure S5. Distribution of correlation coefficients for all antibodies.
Figure S6. Triplex sandwich assay for GAP43.
Figure S7. Correlation of paired antibodies targeting serin peptidase inhibitor, clade A, member 1.
Table S1. Antibodies included in the verification stage.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.