These authors contributed equally to this work.
A new insight into the impact of different proteases on SILAC quantitative proteome of the mouse liver
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2238–2242, August 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J., Li, W., Lv, Y., Chang, C., Wu, S., Song, L., Ding, C., Wei, H., He, F., Jiang, Y. and Zhu, Y. (2013), A new insight into the impact of different proteases on SILAC quantitative proteome of the mouse liver. Proteomics, 13: 2238–2242. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200590
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Chinese National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912700, 2011CB910601
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2012AA020200, 2012AA020409
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21105121, 21275160, 81170399, 81123001, 30972909
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 5122013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!