These authors contributed equally to this work.
A new insight into the impact of different proteases on SILAC quantitative proteome of the mouse liver
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2238–2242, August 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J., Li, W., Lv, Y., Chang, C., Wu, S., Song, L., Ding, C., Wei, H., He, F., Jiang, Y. and Zhu, Y. (2013), A new insight into the impact of different proteases on SILAC quantitative proteome of the mouse liver. Proteomics, 13: 2238–2242. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200590
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Chinese National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912700, 2011CB910601
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2012AA020200, 2012AA020409
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21105121, 21275160, 81170399, 81123001, 30972909
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 5122013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!