These authors contributed equally to this work.
Systematic research on the pretreatment of peptides for quantitative proteomics using a C18 microcolumn
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2229–2237, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhai, L., Chang, C., Li, N., Duong, D. M., Chen, H., Deng, Z., Yang, J., Hong, X., Zhu, Y. and Xu, P. (2013), Systematic research on the pretreatment of peptides for quantitative proteomics using a C18 microcolumn. Proteomics, 13: 2229–2237. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200591
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Chinese National Basic Research Programs. Grant Numbers: 2011CB910600, 2013CB911201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070673, 31170780
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: SS2012AA020502, 2011AA02A114
- National Mega projects for Key Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2013zx10003002
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAF14B00
- China-EU International Collaboration Program. Grant Number: 20111001
- National Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 5112012
- National Science and Technology Major Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX10004801-003-011
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 313040
- Specialized Research Fund of the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110141120017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012306020201
- Foundation of State Key Lab of Proteomics. Grant Numbers: SKLP-K200904, SKLP-Y201102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!