These authors contributed equally to this work.
Systematic research on the pretreatment of peptides for quantitative proteomics using a C18 microcolumn
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2229–2237, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhai, L., Chang, C., Li, N., Duong, D. M., Chen, H., Deng, Z., Yang, J., Hong, X., Zhu, Y. and Xu, P. (2013), Systematic research on the pretreatment of peptides for quantitative proteomics using a C18 microcolumn. Proteomics, 13: 2229–2237. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200591
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Chinese National Basic Research Programs. Grant Numbers: 2011CB910600, 2013CB911201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070673, 31170780
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: SS2012AA020502, 2011AA02A114
- National Mega projects for Key Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2013zx10003002
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAF14B00
- China-EU International Collaboration Program. Grant Number: 20111001
- National Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 5112012
- National Science and Technology Major Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX10004801-003-011
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 313040
- Specialized Research Fund of the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110141120017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012306020201
- Foundation of State Key Lab of Proteomics. Grant Numbers: SKLP-K200904, SKLP-Y201102
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1: Comparison of LC-MS performance for peptides before and after pre-clean.
Figure S2: Evaluation of column-to-column variation of peptide pre-cleaning.
|pmic7480-sup-0002-TableS1.xlsx||82K||Table S1: List of the high-confident peptides in Buffer A optimization.|
|pmic7480-sup-0003-TableS2.xlsx||575K||Table S2: List of identified peptides in purification evaluation part.|
|pmic7480-sup-0004-TableS3.xlsx||815K||Table S3: List of the high-confident quantified peptides in elution for the loading amount analysis part.|
|pmic7480-sup-0005-TableS4.xlsx||346K||Table S4: List of the high-confident quantified peptides in flow through for the loading amount analysis part.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.