Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
High-resolution ultra-high mass spectrometry: Increasing the m/z range of protein analysis
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 3020–3029, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H., Lee, J. and Reilly, P. T. A. (2012), High-resolution ultra-high mass spectrometry: Increasing the m/z range of protein analysis. Proteomics, 12: 3020–3029. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201270136
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- NIGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM088501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!