These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic changes in chicken primary hepatocytes exposed to T-2 toxin are associated with oxidative stress and mitochondrial enhancement
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 21, pages 3175–3188, November 2013
How to Cite
Mu, P., Xu, M., Zhang, L., Wu, K., Wu, J., Jiang, J., Chen, Q., Wang, L., Tang, X. and Deng, Y. (2013), Proteomic changes in chicken primary hepatocytes exposed to T-2 toxin are associated with oxidative stress and mitochondrial enhancement. Proteomics, 13: 3175–3188. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300015
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 2, and 4 in colour.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 02:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172087
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20114404110010
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012040007589
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M511577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!