Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Expression, purification and proteomic analysis of recombinant histone H4 acetylated at lysine 16
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1687–1691, May 2013
How to Cite
Kallappagoudar, S., Dammer, E. B., Duong, D. M., Seyfried, N. T. and Lucchesi, J. C. (2013), Expression, purification and proteomic analysis of recombinant histone H4 acetylated at lysine 16. Proteomics, 13: 1687–1691. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300025
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 02:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM015691
- Emory NINDS Neuroscience Core Facilities. Grant Number: NS055077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!