These authors contributed equally to this work.
Application of meta-analysis methods for identifying proteomic expression level differences
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 2072–2076, July 2013
How to Cite
Amess, B., Kluge, W., Schwarz, E., Haenisch, F., Alsaif, M., Yolken, R. H., Leweke, F. M., Guest, P. C. and Bahn, S. (2013), Application of meta-analysis methods for identifying proteomic expression level differences. Proteomics, 13: 2072–2076. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300034
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2013 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- European Innovative Medicines Initiative NEWMEDS
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- Dutch Fund for Economic Structure Reinforcement. Grant Number: 0908
- European Union FP7 SchizDX research programme. Grant Number: 223427
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.