These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microscopic imaging mass spectrometry assisted by on-tissue chemical derivatization for visualizing multiple amino acids in human colon cancer xenografts
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Tissue Proteomics and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 7-8, pages 810–819, April 2014
How to Cite
Toue, S., Sugiura, Y., Kubo, A., Ohmura, M., Karakawa, S., Mizukoshi, T., Yoneda, J., Miyano, H., Noguchi, Y., Kobayashi, T., Kabe, Y. and Suematsu, M. (2014), Microscopic imaging mass spectrometry assisted by on-tissue chemical derivatization for visualizing multiple amino acids in human colon cancer xenografts. Proteomics, 14: 810–819. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300041
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO)
- Suematsu Gas Biology Project, Tokyo. Grant Number: 160-8582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!