Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 3–8 in colour.
Facile preparation of magnetic graphene double-sided mesoporous composites for the selective enrichment and analysis of endogenous peptides
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 15, pages 2243–2250, August 2013
How to Cite
Yin, P., Sun, N., Deng, C., Li, Y., Zhang, X. and Yang, P. (2013), Facile preparation of magnetic graphene double-sided mesoporous composites for the selective enrichment and analysis of endogenous peptides. Proteomics, 13: 2243–2250. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300066
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910602, 2013CB911201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 21275033, 21105016
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110071110007, 20100071120053
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1403200
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!