Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
SpliceProt: A protein sequence repository of predicted human splice variants
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2-3, pages 181–185, February 2014
How to Cite
Tavares, R., de Miranda Scherer, N., Pauletti, B. A., Araújo, E., Folador, E. L., Espindola, G., Ferreira, C. G., Paes Leme, A. F., de Oliveira, P. S. L. and Passetti, F. (2014), SpliceProt: A protein sequence repository of predicted human splice variants. Proteomics, 14: 181–185. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300078
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nivel Superior (CAPES)
- Vice-Presidência de Ensino
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Ministério da Ciência e Tecnologia/Fundo Setorial de Saúde
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!