Evaluation of ubiquitinated proteins by proteomics reveals the role of the ubiquitin proteasome system in the regulation of Grp75 and Grp78 chaperone proteins during intestinal inflammation
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 22, pages 3284–3292, November 2013
How to Cite
Bertrand, J., Tennoune, N., Marion-Letellier, R., Goichon, A., Chan, P., Mbodji, K., Vaudry , D., Déchelotte, P. and Coëffier, M. (2013), Evaluation of ubiquitinated proteins by proteomics reveals the role of the ubiquitin proteasome system in the regulation of Grp75 and Grp78 chaperone proteins during intestinal inflammation. Proteomics, 13: 3284–3292. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300082
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 02:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!