Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, and 2 in colour.
In-depth proteomic analysis of mouse microglia using a combination of FASP and StageTip-based, high pH, reversed-phase fractionation
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 20, pages 2984–2988, October 2013
How to Cite
Han, D., Moon, S., Kim, Y., Kim, J., Jin, J. and Kim, Y. (2013), In-depth proteomic analysis of mouse microglia using a combination of FASP and StageTip-based, high pH, reversed-phase fractionation. Proteomics, 13: 2984–2988. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300091
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea government [MSIP]. Grant Number: 2011-0030740
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!